ISSN 0032-6186 - monthly magazine published and distributed in paper version which is the original version.
Labour and Social Security Journal has been the oldest – published since 1959 – Polish journal dedicated to legal and social aspects of:
- individual and collective labour law, including other forms of employment,
- social security and health insurance,
- employment, including employment of foreigners and handicapped people,
- personnel policy,
- working conditions,
- social matters.
Labour and Social Security Journal is a scientific magazine and was awarded 40 points (according to the Communication from the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 31 July 2019 on the list of scientific magazines and reviewed materials from international conferences with attributed numbers of points).
The magazine has also been qualified to the Ministry’s of Science and Higher Education program “Support for scientific magazines”.
The magazine is present in the following databases:
- ERIH PLUS (https://dbh.nsd.uib.no/publiseringskanaler/erihplus/)
- CEJSH (http://cejsh.icm.edu.pl/),
- BazEkon (https://bazybg.uek.krakow.pl/bazekon/),
- PBN (https://pbn.nauka.gov.pl/journals/34988),
- Index Copernicus - IC Journals Master List (http://www.journals.indexcopernicus.com/)
All articles are published under a Creative Common License CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/pl/legalcode).
To avoid plagiarism we use plagiat.pl