ISSN 0032-6186 - monthly magazine published and distributed in paper version which is the original version.
Labour and Social Security Journal has been the oldest – published since 1959 – Polish journal dedicated to legal and social aspects of:
- individual and collective labour law, including other forms of employment,
- social security and health insurance,
- employment, including employment of foreigners and handicapped people,
- personnel policy,
- working conditions,
- social matters.
Labour and Social Security Journal is a scientific magazine and was awarded 100 points (according to the Communication from the Minister of Education and Science of 01/12/2021 on the list of scientific magazines and reviewed materials from international conferences with attributed numbers of points).
The magazine is present in the following databases:
- ERIH PLUS (https://dbh.nsd.uib.no/publiseringskanaler/erihplus/)
- CEJSH (http://cejsh.icm.edu.pl/),
- BazEkon (https://bazybg.uek.krakow.pl/bazekon/),
- PBN (https://pbn.nauka.gov.pl/journals/34988),
- Index Copernicus - IC Journals Master List (http://www.journals.indexcopernicus.com/)
All articles are published under a Creative Common License CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/pl/legalcode).
To avoid plagiarism we use plagiat.pl