ISSN 1231-2037 - monthly magazine published and distributed in paper version which is the original version.
The monthly magazine has been published for over 50 years.
The task of the magazine is to disseminate practical knowledge, experience and scientific achievements in the field of:
- purchase of raw materials, materials, packaging, investment goods and services,
- analysis of supply markets,
- inventory and waste management,
- organization of supply departments in the enterprise,
- operation of supply chains, shaping material flows,
- information technology supporting management.
“Material Economy and Logistics” is a scientific magazine and was awarded 20 points (according to the Communication from the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 31 July 2019 on the list of scientific magazines and reviewed materials from international conferences with attributed numbers of points).
The magazine has also been qualified to the Ministry’s of Science and Higher Education program “Support for scientific magazines”.
The magazine is present in the following databases:
- ERIH PLUS (https://dbh.nsd.uib.no/publiseringskanaler/erihplus/)
- CEJSH (http://cejsh.icm.edu.pl/),
- BazEkon (https://bazybg.uek.krakow.pl/bazekon/),
- BazTech (http://baztech.icm.edu.pl/)
- PBN (https://pbn.nauka.gov.pl/journals/34988),
- Index Copernicus - IC Journals Master List (http://www.journals.indexcopernicus.com/)
All articles are published under a Creative Common License CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/pl/legalcode).
To avoid plagiarism we use plagiat.pl